ARE SIDELIGHTS REALLY WORTH ADDING? | STAINED GLASS ADDITION

I know those dark entry ways that make you turn a light on as soon as you enter. I know the frustrations with keys in one hand and groceries on the other as you try to raise your arms to hit the switch. Enter the Sidelights. If you have room to cut out and put some in, not only do you have the option to add elegance and creativeness, but adding that functionality is key.. I know wha you are thinking, "but Steve, what about night time?" Well  there is a simple solution. Porch lights. 99% of houses have them, and the other 1% just haven't changed the light bulb. :) Here some beautiful work I created for a client. Also if you look to the right you'll see some more I've done  Have a great days everyone!

denver-stained-glass-sidelights

Caffeine Creative

Caffeine Creative is a Creative Agency, All things Marketing and Advertising whether Digital or Tangle.  Photographer Patrick Jones an Internationally Published Photographer from Los Angeles and now in Portland Maine. I own Caffeine Creative, a Creative Agency. I work with clients from the West Coast to East Coast. I've been doing Photography several years now, but have a long history in Design/Film/Television and Radio. I'm pretty passionate about espresso and making latte art. Follow me on Instagram (SurJones) to see a peak instead a my daily hustle!